Friday, February 17, 2012

How Art Haus Global achieved Success through Social Media - 1

How Art Haus Global achieved Success through Social Media - 1

Art Haus Global started around 2+ years ago with the two-fold  intention of assisting local Artists , and providing an outlet for Artists from Third World countries .

We contacted Jeremy Reynolds at Alpha Social Media
to handle all the Marketing for Art Haus Global .
 The outstanding results that Jeremy Reynolds
and the Alpha Social Media Team have achieved for us
 is absolutely incredible !

Here is part of our story of how the Social Marketing process evolved
for  myself as Director of Art Haus Global .

I initially asked Jeremy Reynolds ,
who is my Son-in-Law ,
to create an effective Social Media Marketing Campaign
for Art Haus Global .
My intention was simply to create Brand Awareness .

However , I had a major problem to overcome ,
being a Baby Boomer I couldnt understand the
Generation X and Y Social Media language .
Jeremy may as well have been talking to me in Latin ,
I had no idea what he was talking about .
Facebook was completely foreign to me ,
as I looked upon it as a fun thing
that my Wife and Daughters and Grandchildren were involved with .

I thought I had more important things to do
than ' Tweet ' ,
which I didnt ' get ' anyway ,
no matter how many times it was explained .
My response was ,
" Why would I want to know
when someone was taking a dump ,
or what they thought of the coffee ?"
It just didn't make any sense .

But ,
that all changed in a big way
when I was hiking mid-winter 2010 ,
and I  fell down a slipery slope ,
which resulted in busting up my leg .

As I was being rescued by the SES Team ,
it dawned on me that this was going to force a change on me .

I was confined to a wheelchair for a little while ,
and was on serious pain-killers ,
which meant normal business meetings were not possible .
So ,
I was stuck in front of the Computer Screen .

As it turned out ,
What an Opportunity !

We will continue with explaining
How Alpha Social Media achieved
great Social Marketing success for Art Haus Global
in the next Part of this Series .


Pictured below myself , with my youngest daughter Ferial Reynolds .











Contact Craig Holme on +61 08 8218 4888,
or Mobile 0423 585 932 .
Skype - craigholme1   ;


Copyright - Alpha Social Media - Craig Holme - 2011/2012 .
-

No comments:

Post a Comment